Dear CGS-CIMB iTrade customers,
On November 12, 2020, the President signed Executive Order 13959 (the “Order”), which will affect transactions in the publicly traded securities of 35 Sanctioned Entities with effect from the close of U.S. Equity Markets on Friday, January 8, 2021, at 4 p.m. (ET).
Please refer to the list below for the names of the 35 entities which will be restricted from buying in the US Market as identified pursuant to the Order.
Sanctions effective on 6 January, 2021:
1. Aero Engine Corp of China
2. Aviation Industry Corporation of China, Ltd. (AVIC)
3. China Academy of Launch Vehicle Technology (CALT)
4. China Aerospace Science & Technology Corporation (CASC)
5. China Aerospace Science & Industry Corporation (CASIC)
6. China Communication Construction Group Company, Ltd.
7. China Electronics Corporation (CEC)
8. China Electronics Technology Group Corporation (CETC)
9. China Mobile Communications
10. China National Chemical Corporation (ChemChina)
11. China National Chemical Engineering Group Co., Ltd. (CNCEC)
12. China National Nuclear
13. China Nuclear Engineering & Construction Corporation (CNECC)
14. China General Nuclear Power
15. China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
16. China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation (CSIC)
17. China South Industries Group Corporation (CSGC)
18. China Spacesat
19. China State Construction Group Co., Ltd.
20. China State Shipbuilding Corporation (CSSC)
21. China Telecommunications
22. China Three Gorges Corporation Limited
23. China United Network Communications Group Co., Ltd.
24. CRRC Corporation
25. Dawning Information Industry Co. (Sugon)
28. Inspur Group
30. Panda Electronics
31. Sinochem Group Co., Ltd.
32. China Construction Technology Co., Ltd. (CCTC)
33. China International Engineering Consulting Corp. (CIECC)
34. China National Ofshore Oil Corp. (CNOOC)
35. Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp. (SMIC)
CGS-CIMB Securities Sdn Bhd (197901004504)(48703-W)
(A Participating Organisation of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad)