Dear CGS-CIMB iTrade customers,
We are pleased to announce that there will be an Initial Public Offering (“IPO”) presentation by Solarvest Holdings Berhad (“Solarvest”) organised by CGS-CIMB Securities Sdn. Bhd.
Brief background of Solarvest
· Solarvest provides turnkey engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning ("EPCC”) services for solar photovoltaic ("Solar PV”) systems.
· Established track record, having completed solar PV systems for Large Scale Solar Photovoltaic ("LSSPV”) plants as well as residential, commercial and industrial properties.
· The Group also provide operations and maintenance services of solar PV systems. In addition to that, they own a 1MWp solar PV plant located at Kedah.
· FYE March 2018 revenue of RM45.1 million with PAT of RM8.2 million, translating into PAT margin of ~18%
· The Company was founded in 2012, when the Feed in Tariff (FiT) mechanism was launched in Malaysia.
· Raising fund via IPO for expansion purposes.
· Solarvest Holdings Berhad is enroute to list on the Ace market by end of October this year.
· Solarvest is 45% owned by Main Market listed, Chin Hin Group Berhad ("Chin Hin”). Post-IPO, Chin Hin's shareholding will be approx. 33%.
19 October 2019 (Saturday)
9.30 am – Registration
10.00 am – Preferred Value Proposition by
CIMB Bank Berhad
10.30 am – Solarvest Holdings Berhad Corporate Presentation by
Mr. Davis Chong, Group CEO
11.30 am – Q & A Session
12.00 pm – End of Seminar & Lunch
CIMB Bank Berhad
Level 2, Menara BHL (Auditorium)
51, Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah
10050 Pulau Pinang
Please click here to reserve your seat now. Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
CGS-CIMB Securities Sdn. Bhd. (48703-W)
(Formerly known as Jupiter Securities Sdn. Bhd.)
(A Participating Organisation of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad)